Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnival

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devils Rune
Carn
Carn
The Devils Rune

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:57 am

Hah! I'm taking this forum serious (first time ever) Anyways people. We need to properly introduce ourselfs so we can get along better, give a little info about yourself yeah I know just like in school. You dont have to give your name out if you dont want to but at least a IGN. Don't be shy people >=T

My name is Kai and by the side information you can tell my age and my location, still don't know where Minneapolis is at? Get a map! Just kidding I live in the state of Minnesota right up there near Canada. I work all weekday mornings and I like doing outdoor activities with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Admin
Ren

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:05 am

>.> there was 3 views on this, before I even got here..<.< I'm watching you!

Hello!, I'm Rebekah, you can see alot about me on my profile. I love to make stuff, doesn't matter waht it is really. I don't go outside much, I'm not a computer freak or anything, just where I live there is barely anything to do outside. I talk alot ~.~ and make alot of faces like that..lol...and do that thing alot..^.^ Anyhoo, Please input some info in the Profile section...^.^ Hey! I already have your e-mail address, so I can spam you later if you don't!!!
Back to top Go down
https://carnival.forumotion.com
MissMuu
Carni
Carni
MissMuu

Number of posts : 103

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:50 am

ohhh i can do this too! bwahhaha Very Happy

Hello! My name is Carmen. I am an unknown alien age from outer space but was born on the PLANET YOU CALL EARTH. lols but annnnnnyways~~ im from Canada and such.... :3
Back to top Go down
MissMuu
Carni
Carni
MissMuu

Number of posts : 103

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:55 am

neat.
Back to top Go down
DaHui
Car
Car

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:30 pm

Haha ooo share time
Well for some reason People call me "Z" guessin because they are too lazy to say my real name. I guess ill fallow Devils lead and general info is to the left. I love Tech, Moshing at concerts, spending time with friends and I like to learn about life by listening and helpin anyone I can. Ha my hobbies are video games, people, blowing stuff up(Im not a Terrorist) and makin things from home depot. please feel free to ask anything about me.. I talk alot. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Admin
Ren

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 am

"I'm a Terrorist" O.O...Oh my....*runs*

lol! JK
Back to top Go down
https://carnival.forumotion.com
Zetawolf
Ca
Ca

Number of posts : 13

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:48 pm

guess its my turn, i thought my name was brian, but evidently its sparkles, i like to spend as much time as possible with friends, be it online or in person, i like taking things apart, as da, i like to help people, and if i ever offend you with anything i say, my apologies, i rarely say things trying to be mean to people

Arrow nooo, other info is the other way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carnival :: Real Life :: General-
Jump to: