Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnival

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devils Rune
Carn
Carn
The Devils Rune

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Empty
PostSubject: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:43 am

Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Ro2Shot_20070802_040526734

Not entirely offtopic it is Ragnarok online (2) xD sorry I don't have any RO1 Shots but later I will. This is me after killing a boss (they give you a glowing aura)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Admin
Ren

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:44 am

lol, it looks alot like rose, or flyff..^.^
Back to top Go down
https://carnival.forumotion.com
The Devils Rune
Carn
Carn
The Devils Rune

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:57 am

yeah part of the team from rose are in the new Ro2 team and flyff I dunno what to say about that game lol, can swim in ro2 but not fly =X
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:59 am

I loved that, flying...^.^ is RO2 worth getting, or not yet?
Back to top Go down
The Devils Rune
Carn
Carn
The Devils Rune

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:01 am

Not yet, There are only 3 towns and you'll spend about 1 month in the first town. Hodemime,Prontera,Incognito are the towns. I'll let you know on its activities and progress
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:02 am

>.> eh?
Prontera..>.> I think they are running out of Ideas...
Back to top Go down
The Devils Rune
Carn
Carn
The Devils Rune

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:31 am

Actually thats not true. Ragnarok online was based on norse mythology in the land of midgard which odin the god of the Aesirs bestowed upon to mankind. some of the names are derived from its legends and since RO2 is still about the Ragnarok (time of change the gods lose control and mankind controls his own fate). This time though Elves from Alfheim have returned to Asgard in question about their mother tree dying and a mysterious race called Dimago have seem to reawaken from their sleep. Honestly I think this game will have a better connection towards the original concept they had wished for with RO1. If you want more info just let me know
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:34 am

what?... confused
Back to top Go down
The Devils Rune
Carn
Carn
The Devils Rune

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:40 am

Lol sorry Ren, I'll put it short. RO2 is meant to be more story oriented than RO1 which actually had no story just a bunch of quests, monsters and items that revolve around north mythology. ugh I'm going on again basically RO2 has a plot you have to go through, while RO1 lacks a plot
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:47 am

So..more talking?
Back to top Go down
The Devils Rune
Carn
Carn
The Devils Rune

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:50 am

more talking, there are cut screens and maybe some CG animation in the future. You start off bumping into a stranger and you hear more about something suspicious going on~ blahblahblah
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:54 am

lol..sounds like R.O.S.E. ecpet no fairy..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)   Screenshots! (not 56k friendly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshots! (not 56k friendly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carnival :: Ragnarok :: Online-
Jump to: